Monday, April 12, 2010

O'Keefe Merritt

This weekend we drove all the way to Mass for this stove--purchased from a family renovating an old victorian house who decided they needed something a little more....current. It does not clean itself--BUT when you open the oven door, printed on the inner enamel is a list of all the things you might want to cook and what temperature to use. Included in this list are "jelly rolls" which is honestly something I've never thought of making, but now feel obliged to.
It nearly killed my contractors to unload it from the van. This thing is insanely heavy. Wait until I show up tomorrow with a tub in my car for them to extract....



3 comments:

  1. YAY for the stove!!!! So exciting. Look at those ovens. What on earth are you going to cook first???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you LIKE me to cook first, Lucy? Cookies???? It'll probably be around Christmas by the time it gets fired up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies, cake, bread...I'm really not picky ya know. :-)

    ReplyDelete