Monday, May 28, 2012

Sparse doesn't begin to describe it....


The rest of the yard slowly comes along...Todd made bluestone paths (the main one going to the potential shack to be built in the back), and a brick border to the side bed. It's hard to imagine that those tiny tufts of green will one day be giant bushes, but right now I'm just going on faith. The rest was just seeded with every type of flower and vine that I've ever seen and loved. I was so daunted that I drew it out in excruciating detail on graph paper first, but after the first few minutes the plans were totally out the window. Have you seen how SMALL some of those seeds are?? How am I supposed to do anything planned with those? Really...I have no idea what to expect at this point.
I'm going for a wildly overgrown country style garden....I'll let you know when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment